How I Can Help You Buy a Home
Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process. Luckily, you have found y our way here and I am just the gal to help you every step of the way! By working with me, you’ll find a home in the neighborhood where you want to live, one that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality and value. Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, I will guide you through the process of making an offer; negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sale.When you work with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
I have put together this helpful guide with 7 basic steps to get you ready for home ownership! I want you to be ready to buy your home with all the confidence in the world. And it’s important that you know, whatever you need, and any questions you have, I can answer and am always here to help, inform and be with you on this exciting journey!
Once you have decided to work with me, and I have the honor of helping you with this big step, you will want to speak with a lender to find out your price range before we can get started with home touring
Then the fun of house shopping starts! I encourage you to do private viewings with me along with visiting open houses. I will send you listings directly as they come on the market from the MLS that meet your criteria and price range and you can search below as well!